The 2006 Mitsubishi Raider is an all-new midsize pickup truck, although 'all new' in this case must be qualified because it uses the chassis and engine of the Dodge Dakota and comes off the Dakota assembly line in Detroit.However, its sheet metal is totally unlike the Dakota's, and its interior is…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX