Mitsubishi is the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, one of the largest industrial groups in Japan. Credited with offering the country's first production automobile for sale in 1917, Mitsubishi didn't formally create an automotive division until 1970 and has since formed alliances with many automakers. The brand's halo vehicle in the US is the Lancer Evolution, a road-going version of the company's rally car.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!