Mitsubishi is the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, one of the largest industrial groups in Japan. Credited with offering the country's first production automobile for sale in 1917, Mitsubishi didn't formally create an automotive division until 1970 and has since formed alliances with many automakers. The brand's halo vehicle in the US is the Lancer Evolution, a road-going version of the company's rally car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX