Mitsubishi is the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, one of the largest industrial groups in Japan. Credited with offering the country's first production automobile for sale in 1917, Mitsubishi didn't formally create an automotive division until 1970 and has since formed alliances with many automakers. The brand's halo vehicle in the US is the Lancer Evolution, a road-going version of the company's rally car.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon