Mitsubishi is the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, one of the largest industrial groups in Japan. Credited with offering the country's first production automobile for sale in 1917, Mitsubishi didn't formally create an automotive division until 1970 and has since formed alliances with many automakers. The brand's halo vehicle in the US is the Lancer Evolution, a road-going version of the company's rally car.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!