Mitsubishi is the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, one of the largest industrial groups in Japan. Credited with offering the country's first production automobile for sale in 1917, Mitsubishi didn't formally create an automotive division until 1970 and has since formed alliances with many automakers. The brand's halo vehicle in the US is the Lancer Evolution, a road-going version of the company's rally car.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!