For a while there, it looked like Ford forgot about Lincoln, and dismal sales numbers reflected the marque's lack of attention. But just when it was beginning to look like Lincoln was on its last leg, Ford's luxury arm unveiled the refreshed MKS and MKT at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Those models may not go far enough to usher Lincoln back to relevance, but chief Lincoln designer Max Wolff mentioned at the show that the real changes begin with the 2013 MKZ, which was teased during a video prior t
Lincoln MKT Videos
Auto journalist Ezra Dyer has thrown down the parking gauntlet on the Lincoln MKT in a battle for ultimate supremacy. Dyer fancies himself a fairly skilled parallel parker, and wanted to test his mettle against the self-park feature on the MKT. Armed with a tape measure, a video camera and a healthy distrust of all things mechanical, man squared off against crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX