The Kia Spectra is a good choice among a field of compact cars that offer few, if any, bad choices.The Spectra compact sedan and five-door hatchback offer excellent fuel economy along with Kia's strong warranty, which make for a compelling package for budget-minded buyers.It represents one of the…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX