As part of its novel marketing campaign for the new Patriot, Jeep has developed an interactive comic book game of sorts that allows users to follow the adventures of three different characters who use a Jeep Patriot to complete their journeys. It's called the Patriot Adventure, naturally. As a companion to that online effort, the TV commercials will mimic the look and feel of that effort and use the same cast in vignettes from the game. The first TV spot is set to debut during the NCAA tourney o
Jeep Patriot Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX