All good things come to an end.So it is with the Jaguar XK, as 2015 is its final model year.To mark that occasion, Jaguar is issuing a Final Fifty limited-edition: the last XKR models (25 coupes and 25 convertibles) produced for the U.S.market.All will be Ultimate Black with special trim, equipped…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies