All good things come to an end.So it is with the Jaguar XK, as 2015 is its final model year.To mark that occasion, Jaguar is issuing a Final Fifty limited-edition: the last XKR models (25 coupes and 25 convertibles) produced for the U.S.market.All will be Ultimate Black with special trim, equipped…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX