Jaguar is a British luxury automaker located in Coventry, England. Founded in 1922 as a manufacturer of motorcycle sidecars, the company's subsequent car designs like the XK120 and E-Type and considered some of the most beautiful in automotive history. Jaguar is currently part of Jaguar Land Rover, which was purchased by Tata Motors from Ford Motor Company in January 2008.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!