Jaguar is a British luxury automaker located in Coventry, England. Founded in 1922 as a manufacturer of motorcycle sidecars, the company's subsequent car designs like the XK120 and E-Type and considered some of the most beautiful in automotive history. Jaguar is currently part of Jaguar Land Rover, which was purchased by Tata Motors from Ford Motor Company in January 2008.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino