Jaguar is a British luxury automaker located in Coventry, England. Founded in 1922 as a manufacturer of motorcycle sidecars, the company's subsequent car designs like the XK120 and E-Type and considered some of the most beautiful in automotive history. Jaguar is currently part of Jaguar Land Rover, which was purchased by Tata Motors from Ford Motor Company in January 2008.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX