The 2008 model year will be the last for the Jaguar S-Type.Its replacement, the sharper-edged, more contemporary-looking XF, has arrived.So if the rounded, retro lines of the S-Type have oozed into your heart, this is your last chance to bring one home brand-new.You could buy another mid-size…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models