Honda rolls in to the 2015 Chicago Auto Show with the all-new, third-generation Pilot - larger than before with better equipment and all-new styling.
Honda Pilot Videos
General Motors finally has something to celebrate about. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain aced the latest round of small overlap front crash tests by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety among nine midsize SUVs, and they both scored a Top Safety Pick+ accolade. However, Honda, Mazda and Kia fared badly with their entries earning Poor ratings in the Overall safety category.
It's not the fault of Honda that Christmas-themed advertising now comes before Thanksgiving. But if it's going to be that way, we can at least thank Honda for giving us the cringe-worthy but we-know-it-all-too-well hovering mother celebrating the technology in the new Honda Pilot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX