Fisker is a joint venture company between Fisker Coachbuild and Quantum Technologies to produce a plug-in hybrid called the Karma. The Karma has a claimed range of about 50 miles before a range-extending gas engine begins recharging the batteries.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!