Fisker is a joint venture company between Fisker Coachbuild and Quantum Technologies to produce a plug-in hybrid called the Karma. The Karma has a claimed range of about 50 miles before a range-extending gas engine begins recharging the batteries.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!