Never mind the NASCAR association; or the bad-boy reputation.Never mind that the Chevrolet Monte Carlo is as quick as it looks, with a 303-horsepower, variable-displacement small-block V8 as its top engine choice.Never mind the neo-muscle-car image the Monte Carlo carries.The Monte is primarily…
- Reviewed by John F. KatzREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies