It's not an endorsement of Clinton, but it is a vote of no confidence for Trump.
The newly proposed contract between the UAW and FCA would give wage parity between first- and second-tier workers after eight years of employment. Gone from the proposed contract is a health-care cooperative between employees of all three major American automakers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX