Pressure to maintain sales streak cited as main reason for the misreporting.
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 16, 2016
The past few years have seen some amazing classic cars unearthed, hidden away in barns, sheds, parking lots, and scrap yards only to be rediscovered.
Ford posted record profits in the first quarter of 2016, the company announced Thursday. Chief financial officer Bob Shanks said Ford enjoyed its best quarterly performance in history, generating operating profits of $3.8 biliion and a record profit margin of 9.8 percent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX