2007 Raider Owner Reviews (3)
AOL user Jan 11, 2009
Nice truck for the money! Better warranty than Dodge's Dakota for basically same truck. Ride beats ford or chevy!!! 6- speed manual is a nice ride! Got roughly 10 more HP with K & N cold air intake to bring it to roughly 220 HP+. Its 4.7ltr V8 brother only makes 230 so I like the six! Needs rear disc breaks is my only complaint. Same block, just minus 2 cylinders. Thumbs up! Dodge engine made in the USA!
Better than Ford.....
Ralphesten Mar 01, 2008
I traded in an '03 Ranger.... it was a truck... basic...The Raider is awesome ! I LOVE it !
Review of 2007 Mitsubishi Raider
softtailhoe Oct 26, 2007
i like the truck what i did not like is buyin the truck with a tow package and the wiring harness was not included
Own or Drive this Vehicle? Write a Review
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover