NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID: 13V196000
RECALL DATE: 2013-05-14
Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2005-2008 Quattroporte, 2008 Granturismo, and 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C vehicles. The rear tie rod assemblies may have insufficient anti-corrosion material applied, allowing them to weaken and possibly fail.
Failure of the tie rods may result in a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Maserati will notify owners and dealers will replace the tie rod assemblies. The recall began on June 27, 2013. Customers may contact Maserati at 1-877-696-2737. Maserati's recall campaign number is 205.
Maserati North America, Inc.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Research another vehicle
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover