A creative Buick dealer is celebrating the brand's performance in J.D. Power's 2007 Vehicle Dependability Study that was released yesterday, in which it tied Lexus for the top spot, by putting together an amusing little viral that stars the Buick Lucerne CST SEMA concept from 2006. The car was prepared by Stainless Steel Brakes Corp. of Clarence, NY, and was one of many Lucernes GM sent to the show last year. You can see the full inventory of upgrades along with the aforementioned video created
Buick Lucerne Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX