Bugatti was founded in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti. The brand has made a name for itself building some of the most exclusive and fast cars ever made. While having often found itself in dire financial straits throughout its long history, Bugatti has been passed through many owners and is now controlled by the Volkswagen Group. The sole vehicle it produces today is the Veyron 16.4, which vies for the honor of being the most expensive and fastest production car in the world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models