Bugatti was founded in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti. The brand has made a name for itself building some of the most exclusive and fast cars ever made. While having often found itself in dire financial straits throughout its long history, Bugatti has been passed through many owners and is now controlled by the Volkswagen Group. The sole vehicle it produces today is the Veyron 16.4, which vies for the honor of being the most expensive and fastest production car in the world.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX