Bugatti was founded in 1909 in Molsheim, France by Ettore Bugatti. The brand has made a name for itself building some of the most exclusive and fast cars ever made. While having often found itself in dire financial straits throughout its long history, Bugatti has been passed through many owners and is now controlled by the Volkswagen Group. The sole vehicle it produces today is the Veyron 16.4, which vies for the honor of being the most expensive and fastest production car in the world.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!