The BMW 5 Series has been around for a long time, and the 2016 model is expected to be the last of its generation, at six years old.It has aged well with its traditional looks (updated for 2015).Some impressive challengers have a lot to offer, namely the Cadillac CTS, Audi S6 and S7, and Jaguar…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies