One of the first entry-level luxury cars to hit the U.S.market, the BMW 1 Series is anything but bargain-basement.With a choice of three powerful six-cylinder engines and dimensions that rival earlier 3 Series models, the 1 Series are bona fide BMWs, complete with precision driving dynamics,…
- Reviewed by Performance and refinement in a small package.READ MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX