One of the first entry-level luxury cars to hit the U.S.market, the BMW 1 Series is anything but bargain-basement.With a choice of three powerful six-cylinder engines and dimensions that rival earlier 3 Series models, the 1 Series are bona fide BMWs, complete with precision driving dynamics,…
- Reviewed by Performance and refinement in a small package.READ MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies