Bentley Brooklands News
Bentley works on a two-tier system, with its entire product line-up based on a pair of platforms. At one end you've got the Continental family, including the GT coupe, GTC convertible and Flying Spur sedan. At the other sits the Arnage sedan, Azure convertible and Brooklands coupe (pictured above). Its separated step-sister Rolls-Royce is gearing up to follow the same formula with the Phantom range and the new Ghost, but with the introduction of the new Mulsanne, Bentley is expected to comprehen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX