Bentley was founded in 1919, and in addition to being known for its ultra high-end automobiles, also produced rotary engines during World War I. It was purchased by Rolls-Royce in 1931, and the two brands co-existed together until 1998 when they were purchased by the Volkswagen Group. BMW, however, retained the rights to the Rolls-Royce name, and the two brands were eventually split apart in January 2003.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon