Bentley was founded in 1919, and in addition to being known for its ultra high-end automobiles, also produced rotary engines during World War I. It was purchased by Rolls-Royce in 1931, and the two brands co-existed together until 1998 when they were purchased by the Volkswagen Group. BMW, however, retained the rights to the Rolls-Royce name, and the two brands were eventually split apart in January 2003.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX