Alfa Romeo Cars
Alfa Romeo is an Italian marque whose offerings have been renowned for their sporty driving characteristics and passionate design since its birth in 1910, back when the company was known as Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili. Imported into the US beginning in the mid-1950s and part of the Fiat empire since 1986, the brand pulled up stakes here in 1995 amidst slow sales. Rumors of a triumphant return began circulating almost immediately after the last dealer closed its doors. After dipping their foot back in the US motor pool briefly with the limited-volume 8C Competizione in 2008, a full-fledged commitment to a reborn dealer network would not follow until 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX