A revving Bugatti Chiron is our new favorite sound
Of course, you've heard the Chiron already. Bugatti fired it up on the Geneva Motor Show stand, and more recently, it was caught being unloaded and driven into a dealership in – where else? – Monaco.
What makes this video different is that rather than just angrily idling away, the lucky guy behind the wheel actually revs the huge engine a few times. It still doesn't compare to actually hearing the Chiron under load – get on that Bugatti – but this latest taste of the new hypercar showing off its singing voice will have to do.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video