David Coulthard pulls world's most colorful donuts in a Red Bull F1 car
In an apparent nod to local traditions, the road show team sprinkled colored sand on the tarmac and had David Coulthard pull some donuts for the crowd, kicking up a technicolor spectrum of smoke and sand that only Red Bull could pull off, and only in India.
The event was evidently a big hit with the spectators, who haven't had an actual F1 race to go to since the last Indian Grand Prix in 2013, and that was a very full day's drive north near New Delhi. It's worth noting, though, that Sebastian Vettel won that race for Red Bull each of the three years it was held.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video