Translogic 161: Detroit bike culture explored
We Go For A Spin With Detroit Bikes, Slow Roll Detroit and the East Side Riders
Bike culture has taken over Detroit, from group rides that attract massive crowds to new manufacturing in old factories. Translogic host Jonathon Buckley heads to the D to investigate the trend, meeting with the head of assembly at Detroit Bikes, chatting up the co-founders of Detroit Slow Roll and taking a cruise with the East Side Riders.
Join us for this new episode of Translogic as we see how Detroit's motorized past may be contributing to its pedal-powered present.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models