Kepler Motion supercar rears its hybrid head [w/videos]
It doesn't appear that there is any new information to relay about the Kepler Motors Motion, so we're still to believe that the car uses a Ford 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 driving the rear wheels and a pair of electric motors powering the fronts. This hybrid all-wheel-drive system is said to give the car a combined output of 800 horsepower with the EcoBoost alone tuned to 550 horses. With that kind of figure to go with an incredible exhaust note that this car has, we could only image what a modern Taurus SHO could really be.
Check it out for yourself in the videos posted below.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video