AJ Allmendinger completes 'Road to Recovery' program, reinstated by NASCAR
Roger Penske has taken a very kind view of the situation, saying he's open to hiring Allmendinger again and that there's no reason Allmendinger shouldn't be an option for other teams in either series. The driver was Penske's guest at the IndyCar series final at California's Auto Club Speedway, but it was just a social call after six years away from open-wheeler paddock. Allmendinger says he has no idea where he'll end up yet, but as he notes, "I also don't want this to be the end of NASCAR. I don't want to leave like that. I don't want to feel like I failed."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models