SRT swings by Jay Leno's Garage with new Viper
As you've likely heard, the 2013 Viper now comes with federally mandated traction control, which is a change Leno likens to the fact that the second-gen machine bowed with air conditioning whereas the first car didn't. The comedian maintains the step is a natural progression, especially given that the tech can be switched off on command.
SRT dropped off the same pilot car that debuted at this year's New York Auto Show, and SRT design head Mark Trostle throws in his insights on the snake's latest iteration as well. Check out the video for yourself by scrolling below.
Dodge Viper Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models