Ferrari to unveil new F620 in Geneva
Dubbed F620, the all-new supercar is expected to pack a 6.2-liter version of the direct-injection V12 from the FF into an aluminum chassis. Expect the usual smattering of carbon fiber bits, but don't expect to see the costly material being used for structural components: Ferrari has discounted the application due to its high cost to manufacture and repair. Also off the table for this model is the part-time all-wheel-drive system from the FF, as the F620's anticipated 700 horsepower will drive the rear wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
However accurate the forecasted specifications turn out to be, we'll find out one way or another next month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models