Nissan sells 20,000 Leafs worldwide, 10,000 in U.S. by end of the year
Of that total, over 60 percent of the roughly 9,000 Leafs sold in the U.S. so far this year (we'll get specific numbers later this week) have found homes in California. Furthermore, Nissan is on track to eclipse 10,000 Leafs sold in the U.S. by the end of the year – perfectly in line with what the automaker expected.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies