Ring Brothers 1970 Chevrolet Camaro "Diversion"
Ring Brothers specializes in producing unique cars, and "Diversion" is no exception. The Camaro sits on a custom-built chassis with a specially fabricated body featuring extended rockers painted with BASF Mineral Gray paint. We're always impressed with the unique billet details of their cars, and this Camaro has them in spades – hood hinges, door handles, taillight bezels and more. The car also features custom Forgeline three-piece wheels, Baer brakes and Flowmaster 44 Series mufflers. Under he hood is a GM LS7 massaged to over 650 horsepower running through a Tremec TKO-600 five-speed transmission.
You can see the Ring Brothers 1970 Camaro "Diversion" in detail in the high-res gallery above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models