McLaren slows MP4-12C production over quality woes
In the case of the battery, McLaren engineers believe that the problem stems from the audio head unit. For now, owners are being advised to lock the vehicle's doors. Doing so shuts down the electrical system as a safety precaution, and will preserve the battery in the meantime.
According to Autoweek, there are 179 MP4-12C models ordered for the U.S., and those vehicles may be delayed by two to three weeks while the company works toward solutions for the quality issues.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models