World's oldest running car up for auction
If the Runabout's motorsports credentials aren't enough for you, the vehicle brought home double awards at the 1997 Pebble Beach Concours.
A total of 20 De Dion tricycles were manufactured, and of those, only six remain. This is the only operable example in existence, and if you want to make it yours, you'll need to give your checkbook a workout. RM Auctions expects the De Dion to command bids between $2 million and $2.5 million. Hit the jump for a quick video on the vehicle.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies