How powerful is the Hennessey Venom GT? Just you watch
In the time it takes your wheezy Civic to go from 65 to 75 mph, the Venom GT has sprinted from 70 mph to a staggering 215 and is on its cool-down run. If you were to push hard enough with enough road, Hennessey says the Venom GT wouldn't stop until it hit 275 mph. Click past the jump to see the what the instrument cluster in the Venom looks like when you drop the hammer at 70 mph.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models