Video: The newest Mustangs go head-to-head on the track
The crew over at Inside Line has manged to put together a test that any auto enthusiast should be eager to read about. Ford's entire lineup of Mustangs has something unique to offer, and IL wrangled up one of each different 'Stang on offer: V6, GT, Boss 302 Laguna Seca and Shelby GT500. In the end, there can be only one...
All four cars were flogged on a pair of tracks, including the 1.6-mile loop at Streets of Willow. The finishing order based on lap times was predictable, but the numbers are impressive across the board. Also, Inside Line didn't choose its winner based solely on fastest time around the track. Click past the jump to watch the cars in action, then be sure to head over to Inside Line to read about the results.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX