Video: First clip of Pagani Huayra in the round, engine started
Pagani's latest supercar has wrapped up its endless teaser routine and the covers have officially come off the gullwing Huayra. And while we've already gotten the specs and seen the pics, the crew from EVO got a sneak peak at the Huayra in Italy and managed to snag some video of Pagani's newest creation.
It may be missing the hard-charging action we so desperately crave, but we do get to hear the engine and get a very brief view of the chrome-clad interior. Hop past the jump to see for yourselves. Also, it scares puppies.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video