VIDEO: Walter Röhrl wrings out the 2010 Porsche GT3
Walter Röhrl drives better than you can. In fact, he drives better than most people presently walking this Earth. The rally legend and Porsche test driver recently took the 435 hp Porsche GT3 and lapped the 'Ring in a blistering 7:40. Now he's tossing the track-ready 911 variant on video for all to see. Hit the jump to watch Mr. Röhrl show the 2010 911 GT3 who's boss. It's too bad we can't switch off the underwhelming promo music so we can focus in on the beautiful noises emanating from the GT3's tailpipe, but Röhrl's handiwork more than makes up for it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video