VIDEO: 2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class shows off cool tech
Mercedes has a new promotional video for the 2010 S Class that offers peeks at the model range and suite of tech coming on the latest luxury sedan: the S400 Hybrid and its energy monitoring system, S500 (the S550 in the U.S.), S600, Splitview COMAND screen, new headlamps, and LEDs everywhere. Follow the jump to watch the vid and see what Mercedes has in store.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX