Egypt converting motorcycles to natural gas
A Canadian company called Yugo-Tech (no, not that Yugo) and the Egyptian Light Transportation Manufacturing Company have created the necessary technology to make these conversions a reality, using numerous sensors and computers to precisely meter the operation of the older engines. Compressed natural gas burns significantly cleaner than gasoline and the Egyptian authorities hope that this will be a first step toward introducing much more stringent emissions regulations in the country.
[Source: The New Cafe Racer Society]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies