UAW strike halts GM's CUV production
This morning, UAW workers at General Motor's Lansing Delta Township plant in Michigan have began a work stoppage, halting production of the Saturn Outlook, Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia. Both GM and the UAW are remaining mum on why the strike began, but it's likely due to an unsigned contract that covers work rules. However, according to the Lansing State Journal, 2,300 workers are employed at the plant, and while hourly workers are walking the picket line, salaried employees reported for duty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX