Bugatti Veyron targa confirmed for next year
We've known as much for a while, but according to a Georges Keller, a Bugatti spokesperson quoted by Automotive News, a drop-top Veyron is in the works and is due to launch sometime next year. Details are scarce, but according to an unnamed ex-Bugatti executive, the targa-topped hypercar will feature a removable hardtop, but its overtly wealthy owners will have to plan ahead, since there won't be any room in the Bug to store the roof on the go. According to the anonymous exec, the decision to go with a hard top instead of some kind of cloth piece was due to the design of the Veyron's safety cage. Certainly a good call considering the Veyron's potential.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX