CES 2008: Video of Delphi's Dual-View nav screen in action
We've seen a lot of cool technology coming out of the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, but few gadgets are more useful or cool than this dual-view navigation screen from Delphi. When out of Park, the driver can only see navigation or radio controls on the nav screen, but a passenger riding shotgun can watch a movie. The driver can't even lean over to see the other view while driving, as Delphi employed special blocking technology to keep its invention from causing accidents. One screen with two simultaneous uses is good stuff. Check out Engadget's embedded YouTube clip of the technology in action after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models