VIDEO: Lap of Laguna Seca from inside Corvette ZR1!
The folks at Corvette Quarterly have been holding onto this vid ever since the Corvette ZR1 was trotted out at Laguna Seca in October for a hot lap. In it we get a cockpit's view of the track from inside the most powerful Corvette ever produced, but aside from the visuals, we really get rockin' to the soundtrack that features a distinct and glorious supercharger whine right at the beginning as the car's leaving the pits that just can't be denied. And while the driver was taking it easy, there's plenty of tire screeching and V8 rumbling to the redline that can be heard, too. Enjoy!
[Source: Corvette Quarterly]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video