Spyker turns a profit for the first time
Although less than 100 vehicles per year doesn't sound like much, that's practically double what Spyker sold in 2005 (48 units), and according to company execs, they have 327 vehicles currently on order.
With the imminent launch of the C12 Zagato and the D12 SUV, as well as its endeavors into Formula One, it seems like Spyker is officially a viable player in the ultra exotic car club. If this upward trajectory continues, we might be forced to add them to our monthly By the Numbers post.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies