'57 Chevy for sale again 50 years later
All of the '57 Chevy Convertible bodies built by CARS Inc. start with an original '57 Chevy Cowl (dash, A-pillar and firewall) around which fresh sheetmetal is added. This allows each car to be considered as officially "restored", complete with a VIN number from the car that donated the cowl. I-go-cars.com reports that pricing has yet to be determined, but CARS Inc. plans to keep the price of a turn-key car at or below what restored '57 Chevy Convertibles are going for at auction, which is around $70,000 to $100,000. A body alone will likely start in the $30k range.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video