Porsche Design launching personal navigation system
The sleek device sports a 480 x 272 pixel touchscreen, a built-in traffic news radio receiver and Bluetooth communications capability. The 9611 is based on an Intel XScale 520 MHz cpu running Navigon's upcoming MobileNavigator 6 software.
Expect an October launch for the product in Europe, preceded by the usual round of press and tradeshow introductions. The 9611 will carry a price commensurate with its Porsche Design label - expect to shell out around $950 (€ 749)
[Source: Pocketinfo via Gizmodo]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies