Ford Shelby GT500s going for $20,000 over sticker!
CNN/Money reports that Ford dealers advertising on eBay Motors are asking for bids that indicate the amount over the sticker price that buyers are willing to pay, and getting bids over $20,000. The car is expected to list for around $40,000, so that means that buyers eager to get one of the early production models are willing to pony up (couldn't resist) at least $60,000.
The first units arriving at dealerships in a couple of weeks, and most dealers will only get one or two.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models