Bugatti cranks up Veyron production
Where are they going? To the speed-starved U.S. market, apparently. The majority of the 14 cars completed so far are going to the U.S., and Bugatti sees the greatest demand for the rest of the production run also in the U.S., particularly in southern California and the greater New York area.
With the limited edition Veyron selling out faster than expected, look for a new Bugatti model to be announced soon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models