Porsche issues recall for 911
Vehicles produced between April 20, 2004 and October 21, 2005 could possibly be affected by this issue and their owners are urged to take them to their dealers for the fix, which Porsche claims should only take about 25 minutes. So far only 30 customers have actually been affected by the exhaust issue.
[Thanks Rocket Punch for the tip]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies