General Motors, DaimlerChryler in AFA's crosshairs
The television network NBC is airing a new show called “The Book of Daniel” this month. The show contains an “openly” gay male character and a lesbian. The AFA has sent an e-mail to its membership asking that each member contact the show’s potential sponsors (GM, Chrysler, McDonalds, etc.) and request that sponsorship be withheld. The e-mail also aks members to contact any advertisers for local NBC affiliates and request that advertising be yanked on account of the show's content.
There have been no reported responses from the sponsors or local advertisers at this time. The AFA’s official position concerning NBC can be found here.
All we at Autoblog can say is: “Here we go again.”
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models